Zoho Books - Improve Your Company's Financial Management
Zoho Books is an online business accounting software solution that allows you to easily administer your company’s finances.
Improve your financial control by managing your customers and invoices better.
More finely control and manage your expenses.
Record, manage and reconcile your bank accounts and transactions and collaborate with your accountant online.
Vitally, Zoho Books will help you to make better and more proactive decisions which in turn means that your business is better managed.
The Zoho Books Dashboard
The powerful dashboard gives you vital views of your business' health, and includes:
Your ageing summary splits invoices and bills by age and importantly highlights overdue transactions.
Give priority to your payments and contact your customers for payments that are overdue.
- Your income and expense chart
Compare your expenses against income.
The chart provides a monthly breakdown of your company’s performance over the last twelve months.
- Your bank and credit card accounts summary
Review your bank and credit card accounts’ balances.
- Accounts management watch list
Include and review all of your critical accounts to the watch list and meticulously control them.
In addition to the Zoho Books Dashboard module, the application also supports:
- Money in - Manage your invoices.
- Money out - Manage your bills and expenses.
- Banking & credit cards - Record and monitor all your bank and credit card transactions.
- Online payments - Helps you to get paid more quickly by integrating Zoho Books, your customers and the major payment service providers.
- Collaboration online with your accountant.
- Financial management reporting - Invoicing, sales and customer reports, profit and loss reports, balance sheet report, and tax reports.
Take the Zoho Books Tour
Embed Embed this video on your site
Click here to contact us for more information on Zoho Books, the powerful online Financial Management application for small businesses.